You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Resource of the day

Thank You for our discussion today and all the input and ideas you girls gave me!!
 Izzy, Nikki, and Maria!

Today we discussed my masterpiece, and where I wanted it to go. I knew I would be talking about compassion, but I wanted to do it in a way that not many do so. My masterpiece is going to be based on  what compassion is, how people practice it, but most IMPORTANTLY to whom we show compassion to. ARE WE BIASED TO WHO WE SHOW COMPASSION TOWARDS? ARE WE WORTHY OF CHOOSING WHO DESERVES COMPASSION? In my last project I gave one view of compassion and I focused on the basics of compassion. In this project I want to open people's eyes. I want to go from one extreme to the next...


No comments:

Post a Comment