You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 16, 2014

NEW INTEREST

Recently I have picked up a new interest...Che Guevara! As I am learning about him and his cause I understand that for some he is a murderer, and an enemy of the U.S, but I also understand why others admire him and his deeds. He fought for his cause, he died for his cause, and the cause died with him. I am educating myself on Che because I want to know who he really was. I have picked out some books  and plan on reading them to try to get the best understanding and least biased perspective on who Che really was.


No comments:

Post a Comment