You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's In This For Me?

My goal this semester is be satisfied and confident with my work. I also plan on practicing being curious and asking questions.

I have always wondered why people are so interested in pleasing others and fitting in to the world we live in. Deep down I have always known the answer. We all know. I am a very hard worker and my effort and persistence is what keeps me going. I have such high expectations of myself that many of the times I do not realize how worthy my work is or how worthy it can become.

Steve Jobs said,

"Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up of people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use." Before I entered this course I did not really think much of asking questions. I was curious, but not curious enough to ask. This course has made me realize that I can play with what I have, I can collaborate, I can change the game. My goal this semester is to keep being curious. To ask questions and to learn from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment