You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sucking the life out of me

How do you give hope when you are running out
and faith. What does that even mean?
What do you do when you yourself have doubt
I think you keep giving, but i'm just a teen

And when they turn to me
I look down for I have run out of words
there is nothing here to see
and that's when I approach the lord

How can I be the rock that others lean on?
How do I keep myself from  grumbling?

I search for the answers in the dark moon
but still I find the concept puzzling.


Today I ask you that you look at yourself and you ask yourself...How is my life? Do I like what I am doing? What can I do to make my life enjoyable? I find myself being very frustrated this week. Maybe it's finals week and the stress that comes with it or maybe i'm at the top of my limit. I enjoy helping others, but there are certain times when I feel like I give and all the person wants in return is more of my attention. I do not ask for anything in return, but I do wish to be given a break. I mean how do you give to someone who seems to drag you down with them, to someone who seems to suck the life out of you?

Feel free to comment to the post.
Much appreciated.







No comments:

Post a Comment