You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 9, 2013

LIFE AFTER THIS BLOG POST

Today I wrote myself an e-mail that I will receive on September 20th, 2014. During this time I will most likely be starting my first few day on a college campus. I will have mixed feeling about the whole situation for sure. In my letter I told myself that I have to keep working hard, believe in myself and remember to live day-in and day-out aware of the life I am going to be living.

These are things I have to constantly remind myself to do so I decided to remind myself then. By that time I hope I have a better grip on life than I do now. That sounds kind of bizarre. How do you get a better grip on life when it seems like it is flying by?

In this letter I am basically just motivating myself to live a good life and to take time for myself.
I want to live a fulfilling life and around this time (Sep. 20th, 2014) is when I will begin the journey to become a great human being.


No comments:

Post a Comment