You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Monday, May 26, 2014

I Strongly dislike (hate) school

I have been going to school every year. Every year gets a bit more complicated.

Same equations...just an added letter or number maybe
Same routine...just different building and/or city
Same personalities...just different faces
Same classroom setting...just different rooms
Same rules...just different places
Same material...just more detail
Same projects...just different rules
Same stress...just growing increasingly fast
Same content...just in a different order
Same as yesterday...just today is a new day

That is the problem... school is stuck on yesterday
BUT I want to learn about today!

I'm stuck on this fenced campus full of classrooms called school...It is practically a jail.
I move from one cell to the next but at the end of the day I am still stuck there.
I was done learning when I realized it was all too similar. Every year was full of stress and things I would never use in life. These things I would only use in the next cell, but never outside the jail. 

I want to learn...actually there are only 2 more weeks of school and all I want to do is graduate. The thing that really ticks me off is that teachers think "Oh what the heck let me just try to get through the whole damn book in 2 weeks, let me just assign massive projects out this week, so that during dead week my students could actually be dead" 

Being a student is great in highs school -_- ...

you are killing me!

Dear school,

I hate you and your dumb education system that has been around far too long!

Disgustingly,

Erica

and...

 Dear Education,

I love you. You allow me to be creative and free! I wish I could be with you all the time, but unfortunately school jailed me in. Come and get me!

Eagerly,

Erica

WHY I HATE SCHOOL AND LOVE EDUCATION VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZmM7zPLyI

1 comment: