You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Saturday, April 12, 2014

In the Spirit of MUST

 Today I went to Avila Beach with my siblings and a family friend. I decided to try something new...boogie boarding (I think that is what it is called). I have never in my life put on a wetsuit much less gone in the ocean with it. Though I was scared as hell...today was a neat experience. Once I became a little comfortable with the waves I got over some of my fear. The key learning experience here is that nothing becomes normal or comfortable until you try it! 


            



I'll try to upload a video of the experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment