You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 24, 2014

THIS IS ONLY A TEST

The word test freaks me out.


 It has been instilled in my brain as something to fear since I first began school. I strongly dislike the word and I believe that it does not define what I know or do not know to a full extent.

The test that will allow me to know if I passed and succeeded with my masterpiece will be the reaction of my peers.

As they watch my video I want to see expressions of doubt, questioning, yet softness, and understanding. I want my video to change a persons perspective on how they view compassion and how it is distributed unevenly. My masterpiece will consist of a video based on compassion, what it is?, where it may be?, who has it?,and  why and how it is biased.


No comments:

Post a Comment