You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I AM HERE

 I AM HERE please explain your progress in this course during the first grading period.  Have you begun thinking/working on your senior project, big question, collaborative working group, or other endeavor/venture that shows how you're putting this course to work for you? Document and explain your performance.

Coming fully back this semester with as much as enthusiasm as the first was and continues to be very difficult. Aside from this I have kept up with this course and the rest of my classes. I feel more comfortable in the course, I know what is expected of me and I know what I expect out of myself. I have completed all of the course assignments to best of my ability and I am constantly up to date on blog post, reading, and assignments.

My senior project is going to be a continuation of my compassion project from first semester. Since I know I am not the best video editor so I plan to collaborate with Miranda Nillo this time around. My project's theme will be compassion, but I am planning on expanding and adding people's thoughts on love, failure, acceptance etc. I am not quite sure that I will embed all of these different threads into compassion, but the ideas are flowing. I have not started to film any new footage yet, but will do this coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment