You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

brain with 200 legs 2.0: mindmaps & strategy


3. Speaking of collaborating I think I would contribute if I had partners to do it with. We should get into groups in our class and compare and contrast or mindmap websites and pick the best one. From the best one we can talk to our class and then to all the other classes. Together we can agree on one and use it for our benefit.

4. Edraw: I liked Edraw because it has exemplar templates and diagrams we can use. It has a very organized layout and I believe it is free.
http://www.edrawsoft.com/freemind.php

Mindomo: It is great it allows the user to share videos and use links. It allows the user to post pictures and record sound.
http://www.creazaeducation.com/this-is-creaza/Mindomo

5. My 6,128 Favorite Books:
I love this article!
(In progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment