You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Monday, October 7, 2013

THIS COURSE REALLY IS USEFUL!


YES!

From the time I have been in this class I have become irritably curious and questioning of what I do not understand and of why other people think the way they do. My mind has turned into some chaotic place full of wonder that my parents cannot stand. It's quite neat actually.

I cannot lie; sometimes I wonder why did I take this course? Why put myself through more work and time than I have to? Well I guess I will just have to see what I am willing to take out of this course.

One thing is for sure; I am glad that the vocabulary I learned was on my SAT test. I looked at the question and I got that exited feeling a 3 year old gets when they get something they really wanted. I was overjoyed that I knew the meaning of Punctilio and Curmudgeon.  I hesitated and thought oh my gosh I know this! I know this! Best feeling ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment