You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MIRANDA, IZZY, VANESSA


JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT READ YOUR E-MAIL....HERE IS THE BEGINNING TO OUR TALE:

(Quatro Quatro’s Hands talking)
His knuckles scrapped, sweaty and about to be crammed into somebody’s face. They loosened a bit when Dan Smith yelled
“We won! Quatro Quatro we won!”
He threw his arm up and I went along with it forming a fist in the air
“Yeah, yeah!”
he screamed at the top of his lungs. He finally felt alive, his temples visibly noticeable, and his face lighting up like no other.
I carried the bags to LAX
“Vegas time.”
Dan said enthusiastically.
“Pound it dude”
Quatro Quatro said excitedly. That kind of hurt my knuckles.
On the plane Quatro and Dan fell asleep I rested on Quatro’s belly. I saw other people on their electronic devices, others laughing, fighting and staring blankly into space. Quatro Quatro took a peek at his watch not remembering how he got to his hotel room. He was so exhausted from the football game that everything felt like a dream. He turned to the side to find Dan in some dark blue jeans and a black polo shirt. He winked and said
“Let’s go we are late”
Quatro Quatro rubbed me on his face and asked confusingly,
“Where? What?”
“The bar”
Dan said with a sly smile
“How could you be late to a bar?”
Quatro Quatro challenged.
“Just hurry and get ready”
Dan said irritated.
I could feel the cool breeze of the midnight vegas air. I opened the door and the lights, smells, and people all gave me a rush. All is a sudden I was not too tired. As I walked to the bar I brushed up against a beautiful lady’s naked back. She looked helpless, eager, and anxious all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment