You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
-Dr. Seuss

Monday, August 12, 2013

Introducing me



1. My name is Erica Marquez

2. I would like to improve my writing skills, improve my critical thinking skills, and collaborate with young Intelligent people. 
 
3. I hope to be more open minded and confident about my ideas/thoughts.

4. What really makes me anxious and exited is the whole college application and scholarship process. 

5. In my life the thing i really care about enough is helping/serving others in any way possible. This passion is what pushes me to do my best in school because i know that with an education i will be able to reach more people than without one. 

6. If anything i know this course will help me open my eyes to things i may have never considered or thought of. I also know it will make me a better writer. I am exited yet frightened for this new opportunity to give my input and thoughts in this distinct classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment